Lakeside Country Club also offers pickleball, the fastest growing fun, social and friendly sport in America. Completed in 2018, members enjoy two outdoor pickleball courts with a backdrop of scenic Keuka Lake. All skill levels are welcome. Open play court time (skill level based), round robin play and reservation times are available. Signing up for specific times is easy using the Team Reach app.
Members also can participate in Ladder Play, as well as the very-popular President’s Paddle and the Ryder Cup Battle of the Paddle tournaments. The President's Paddle tournament is an annual tournament; 2023 marks its sixth year. Pickleball is for members only and their guests. A pickleball-only membership is available at Lakeside, but is included with a golf membership. Please contact the business office for full details or click Become a Member
What is Pickleball? Fun. Social. Friendly.
Pickleball is a game anyone, of any age, can play!
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly-modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
- Can be enjoyed by all ages and skill levels.